- Kohei Watabe received his B.E. and M.E. degrees in Engineering from Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo, Japan, in 2009 and 2011, respectively.
- He also received the Ph.D. degree from Osaka University, Japan, in 2014.
- He was a JSPS research fellow (DC2) from April 2012 to March 2014.
- He was an Assistant Professor of the Graduate School of Engineering, Nagaoka University of Technology, from April 2014 to October 2019.
- He has been an Associate Professor of the Graduate School of Engineering, Nagaoka University of Technology, since November 2019.
- He is a member of the IEEE and the IEICE.
- IEICE Transactions on Communications ``Special Section on Wired-and-Wireless Network System Technologies in Beyond 5G Era'' guest associate editor (Jan. 2021 -- April 2022)
- IEICE Transactions on Communications ``Special Section on Internet Technologies to Accelerate Smart Society'' guest associate editor (Feb. 2017 -- Jan. 2018)
- The 4th IEEE International Workshop on Complex Information Flows (CIF 2014) program committee (Dec. 2013 -- May 2014)
- The 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Complex Information Flows (CIF 2013) program committee (Dec. 2012 -- May 2013)
- Internet Conference 2018 Poster Award (Nov. 2018)
寺内 将大, 渡部 康平, 中川 健治,Internet Conference 2018 Poster Award (Nov. 2018)
Please feel free to make an inquiry below if you have any questions related to my research or our laboratory.
If you want to join our laboratory as an international student in the master's/doctoral course of NUT, please send an email to the address k_watabe+entry[at]vos.nagaokaut.ac.jp, not the following address.
- Address: Kamitomioka 1603-1, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-2188, Japan
- Office: Faculty building (Electrical Engineering) 3F 305
- Phone: +81-258-47-9537
- E-mail: k_watabe[at]vos.nagaokaut.ac.jp
- Twitter: @wkouw1082
- Facebook: Kohei Watabe
- LinkedIn: Kohei Watabe
- ResearchGate: Kohei Watabe
- Researchmap: Kohei Watabe